Skinny Boost Herb Pack : Chinese Herbs for Weight Loss
This herbal extract used for centuries is a #1 natural herbs for weight loss sold in Japan!
A combination of 15 Chinese herbs for weight loss used to:
- Boost Elimination
- Improve Digestion
- Enhance Your Metabolism
- Revitalize Your Weight Loss Results
About our Skinny Boost natural weight loss herb pack
Mix Skinny Boost concentrated herbal granules in warm water and make a delicious tasting drink, or toss granules in your mouth and swallow with water.
It’s easy, tastes great and you’ll be on your way to a healthier you.
Skinny Boost is great for those who suffer from constipation. But you won’t be in the bathroom all day. The herbs in Skinny Boost are gentle to the body and do not have unwanted side effects. The herbs will increase the frequency of bowel movements daily and help produce more productive bowel movements. The formula was originally written around 1170 C.E. by Liu Wan-Su. Liu Wan-Su is considered to be one of the four great masters of the Jin-Yuan dynasty and some say it is one of his most famous formulas.
Skinny Boost is best for those with are overweight, have slight elevated blood pressure and a tendency towards constipation. Because the formula has 15 medicinal herbs it may seem haphazardly written. On the contrary, the underlying ideas of this formula closely adhere to the written classics in Traditional Chinese Medicine and is used for a broad range of disorders. We are experts in traditional Chinese Medicine. We pick the best natural herbal supplements, the same ones that have been used for centuries!
The supplementing herbs in the formula help protect the stomach and nourishes blood so that damage to qi and blood is minimized. It is overall a beautiful blend of herbs which help clear the intestines without damage, nourish the stomach qi, and clears heat from the entire body.
As with all our products, our herbs DO NOT contain toxic solvents or unnecessary fillers or binders such as magnesium stearate, corn, soy, titanium dioxide etc. AND our only solvent is purified water. See ingredient tab above for the full list of herbs in Skinny Boost.
Each Packet is a 1 month supply = 100g (3.5 oz)
Usage is ½ tsp – 1-2x daily as needed
Use Skinny Boost for a few months or a few weeks.
Remember, there are no shortcuts for real, long term weight-loss. But you can boost your efforts. Healthy foods, exercise and proper elimination will boost your weight loss results.
Revitalize your health and weight loss plan with proven herbs for a healthier, happier you!
This product has a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee! Try it and if you don’t start seeing noticeable results we will refund your purchase…. happily.
See the Research Studies Behind These Herbs
A clinical study in Japan showed Fang Feng Tong Sheng San effective for weight loss. The study of 68 obese people who took Fang Feng Tong Sheng San daily had a 30% weight reduction after 8 to 10 weeks.
Add Acupuncture For GREATER Weight Loss Success. We’ll refer You To A Licensed Acupucnturist Ask us!
Below are several research studies that show how acupuncture treatment for weight loss can help you reduce hunger and lose weight. Add Acupuncture treatments in combination with Skinny Boost Herb Pack and you’re sure to drop; the weight even faster.
- Acupuncture therapy of constitution-exogenous obesity in children, May 1993, Gadzhiev A.A., Mugarab-Samedi V.V., Isaev I.I., Rafieva S.K., Probl Endokrinol. Overview: Electro-acupuncture was found to have a beneficial effect on various pathogenetic components of this patient population, which was confirmed by cessation of subjective complaints, body mass reduction and decrease of fatty tissue content, increased performance abilities, recovery of cardiovascular function, and normalization of blood serum lipids. Conclusion: The data recommends acupuncture for comprehensive treatment of children with constitutional exogenic obesity.
- Effect of acupuncture on weight loss evaluated by adrenal function, September 1993, Liu Z., Sun F., Li J., Wang Y., Hu K., Nanjing College of TCM. Objective: In order to understand the relationship between patients’ adrenal function and simple obesity and effect of acupuncture on it, the obesity indices, lipid indices, fasting blood-glucose, noradrenaline, dopamine, adrenalin and cortisol were observed. Conclusion: The results indicated that patients with simple obesity had hypofunction of the sympathetic-adrenal system and the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal system. Acupuncture treatment not only affected weight loss but also enhanced functioning of the two systems, suggesting that the effect of acupuncture on weight loss may be produced by enhancing the functions of both the sympathetic-adrenal system and the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal system
- Overeating: Treatment of Obesity and Anxiety by Auricular Acupuncture, an Analysis of 800 Cases, November 1996, A. Apostolopoulos, M. Karavi, Acupuncture in Medicine. Objective: To describe the efficacy of acupuncture in the management of obesity when administered in conjunction with a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity. Conclusion: The control of overeating and anxiety using auricular acupuncture at the stomach and Shenmen points in this audit has been beneficial.
- Stimulation of auricular acupuncture points in weight loss, July 1998, Richards D., Marley J., Department of General Practice, University of Adelaide, South Australia. Objective: Acupuncture stimulates the auricular branch of the vagal nerve and raises serotonin levels, both of which have been shown to increase tone in the smooth muscle of the stomach, thus suppressing appetite. The aim of this study was to determine the effectiveness of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation of specific auricular acupuncture points on appetite suppression. Conclusion: Frequent stimulation of specific auricular acupuncture points is an effective method of appetite suppression which leads to weight loss.
- The time-effect relationship of central action in acupuncture treatment for weight reduction, March 2000, Zhao M., Liu Z., Su J., Second Clinical College of Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacy. Objective: To study the time-effect relationship of action of acupuncture on the satiety center of ventromedial nucleus of hypothalamus (VMH) in rats with experimental obesity. Conclusion: Acupuncture can increase excitability of the satiety center, with a better long-term effect.
- Acupuncture And Obesity – Abraham C. Kuruvilla, MD, January 2003, Medical Acupuncture, Vol 14 #2. Objective: To describe the efficacy of acupuncture in the management of obesity when administered in conjunction with a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity. Conclusion: Our findings indicate that ear acupuncture at designated points, in conjunction with a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity is effective in treating obesity.
- Meta-analysis of the Effects of “True Cinnamon” on Diabetes in Rats