Corydalis Natural Pain Relief Herb Pack
This blend has been historically proven effective through hundreds of years of continual use.
50% pure Corydalis concentrated extract granules with 7 additional herbs including turmeric.
Known for improving circulation and decreasing inflammation*.
Use daily for relief of minor pain from daily activities or overexertion.
Corydalis Natural Pain Relief Herb Pack Ingredients
- Angelicae (Dang Gui)Known as the “Queen” herb for women Dang Gui is in nearly every Pacific Herbs product. The reason for this is summed up in the Chinese medicine phrase “10 formulas, 9 angelicas.” In other words, 9 out of every 10 formulas include dang gui. (AKA angelicae) It has been this way for over 2000(...)
- Carthamus (Hong Hua)Description pending...
- Corydalis Rhizoma (Yan Hu Suo)Description pending...
- Licorice Root (Gan Cao)Licorice has a long and highly varied record of uses. It was and remains one of the most important herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is said this herb goes to all twelve channels of the body, a claim given to only a few Chinese herbs. By entering all body channels this herb is often(...)
- Ligusticum (Chuan Xiong)This very popular and common herb in many Chinese herbal medicine formulas is used to regulate blood circulation. In iSleep Herb Pack a small amount is used help circulate and improve the actions of all the herbs in the formula. The entourage effect is important. Like making a cake, it’s not(...)
- Rehmannia Root (Shu Di Huang)Rehmannia supports the yin and has key nutrients. Rehmannia is one of the most important herbs used in Asian medicine to nourish the kidneys the liver and strengthen the essence. What this means is it improves adrenal function. We use the cooked form in our herb pack as a tonic to nourish and(...)
- Tumeric Root (Jiang Huang) Turmeric's main active component Curcumin, has anti-inflammatory properties, making it excellent for health issues, including pain and inflammation. It ability to plays a role inhibiting inflammation is due to high levels of natural pain-relieving COX-2 inhibitors.
- White Peony (Bai Shao)White peony is one of the most often used herbs in Chinese herbal medicine. It is an extremely effective tonic herb and is used to purify the blood. White peony is legendary as a muscle relaxant, it relieves cramps (in the stomach and elsewhere) and reduces pain. Its antispasmodic and(...)
Serving size: 2000 mg. (aprox 1/2 tsp)
Corydalis Pain Relief Herb Pack tastes great!
Our Corydalis+ granules are highly concentrated and taste great as a cup of tea or straight into your mouth and swallow with water or juice. Our Corydalis root (Yan Hu Suo) concentrated granules are the highest quality available and tested for potency and purity. 10:1 ratio, this means 10 grams of raw product are used for every 1 gram of finished concentrated herbal extract.
The blend of Chinese herbs in Corydalis Natural Pain Relief Herb Pack is based on a TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) formulation. These herbs, working together have been used for centuries and have a synergistic effect. Regarded as one of the best pain relieving combinations in the Chinese materica medica. This safe, time tested herbal blend works quickly and without causing addiction. Find out how well you can feel, today.
- Concentrated Extract of Corydalis root ganules ratio 10:1
- Herbal Dietary Supplement Herbalists and health professionals worldwide have used Corydalis in combination with other herbs for centuries.
- Corydalis root is rich in a broad spectrum of highly valued alkaloids.
- 22 chemical compounds have been isolated and identified inCorydalis.
Our Cordalis has been tested for correct genius and specie. There are many imposters when it comes to Corydalis and many who sell ground Corydalis powder that is often similar but not the real Corydalis root in a concentrated extract.
Only the correct genius will have an abundance of valuable alkaloids, the effective pain relief chemicals. Unfortunately, lower quality products sell corydalis roots which have been dryed with sulfur. Sulfur have many negative implications in our bodies. Pacific Herbs does NOT buy sulfer dried corydalis root. This drying process may inhibit certain fungus and molds but it inherintly changes the structure of the raw corydali plants when cooked and processed. For this reason, Pacific Herbs has stringent policies in regards to raw herb sourcing. This is true for all Pacific Herbs products.
Pacific Herbs tests all raw herbs. Our corydalis plants are tested for purity and potency with HPLC. (High Performance Liquid Chromotography). Organoleptic inspection and chemical analysis for over 200 pesticides are one step in the process of making sure our Corydalis plants are the highest quality available. See how our herbs are processed here.
This Traditional Chinese Medicine herb, also known as Yan hu suo, (latin name corydalis) is renowned for its pain relieving abilities. Commonly used for headaches, menstrual cramps, backaches and chronic pain. Recent research shows no addictive properties in corydalis roots and no tolerance building to corydalis powder. Experts say corydalis powder can be used to treat long term pain without carrying the same risk of addiction of prescription medication.
Suggested Use: 1/2 tsp teaspoon daily between meals. A 100g packet is approximately a one month supply when usage directions are followed. Usage may vary per individual.
See our quality control standards on our home page and take a video tour of our factory here.
Warnings: Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are taking any heart medication. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Please consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product if you have an irregular heart rhythm. Do not use if you take if you use medications such as hypnotics, sedatives, cancer medications or anti-arrhythmic drugs.
(* over 200 Turmeric studies in peer-reviewed Journals, Link to NIH website turmeric studies click here )
See more information on corydalis here: