100% Certified Herbs – COA’s on every batch and every herb
NON-GMO – VEGAN – GLUTEN FREE
Added Ingredients: NONE
We avoid all fillers, flow agents, magnesium stearate, or other
potential microbiome disruptive agents. No fillers means
more pure botanicals for you. Dollar for dollar you always get more
bio-active herbs in each teaspoon from Pacific Herbs.
SEE ALL OUR BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS HERE- “Certificates of Analysis” (COA’s) available upon request.
- Achyranthes (Niu Xi)Achyranthes has a long history of use for maintaining healthy blood flow. Its most common uses are for invigorating the blood, unblocking the menses and moving the blood in the channels especially in the low back. This herb is wonderful for pain related to trauma because it works quickly by(...)
- Alisma (Ze Xie)Alisma contains a pungent, volatile oil, which is the source of its medicinal attributes. Alisma is often used to alleviate water retention. Its urination-promoting actions are used to reduce edema and urinary difficulties. Additionally, alisma is used to help treat dizziness with heat and(...)
- Anemarrhenae Root (Zhi Mu)It is the root of this herb that has properties of clearing excess fire and at the same time nourishing the yin. These are two very important treatment principals and therefore makes this herb a prized possession. Its major chemical constituents include saponines, flavonoids, polysaccharides(...)
- Angelicae (Dang Gui)Known as the “Queen” herb for women Dang Gui is in nearly every Pacific Herbs product. The reason for this is summed up in the Chinese medicine phrase “10 formulas, 9 angelicas.” In other words, 9 out of every 10 formulas include dang gui. (AKA angelicae) It has been this way for over 2000(...)
- Astragalus root / MilkvetchAstragalus promotes T-Cells and activates B-Cells. Astragalus contains compounds which slow cell aging and increase DNA repair ability.
- Atractylodes Stem (Bai Zhu)This high-quality medicinal herb has many well-known uses and has stayed a commonly used favorite herb for all ages since first recorded in the 1st century. Atractylodes is often used for abdominal fullness and distention. This herb soothes all belly aches.
- Biota Seed (Bai Zi Ren)Seeds are small storage vessels of potential and the Biota seed is often used to help calm the mind and spirit.
- Bupleurum (Chai Hu)Abundant research has been done on Bupleurum root used to treat headaches, liver cirrhosis, jaundice, common cold and irregular menstruation with pain and cramps (to name a few) in Traditional Chinese Medicine. (TCM) This medicinal has demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties, along with(...)
- Carthamus (Hong Hua)Description pending...
- CBD OilDescription Pending...
- Cinnamon (Rou Gui)Cinnamon is very warming and results in improved circulation and digestion. Studies have demonstrated even a small amount of cinnamon per day reduces serum glucose, triglyceride, LDL cholesterol, and total cholesterol in people with type 2 diabetes. Cinnamon, can also help lessen the impact on(...)
- Cistanche (Rou Cong Rong)Description Pending...
- Cnidium (Shi Chuang Zi)Description Pending...
- Coix_(Yi_Yi_Ren)Description Pending...
- Concha Margarita (Zhen Zhu Mu)Description Pending...
- Cortex Moutan (Mu Dan Pi)This herb is the bark of the root Paeonia suffruticosa. Chinese Medicine says this herb invigorates the blood and moves the blood. When combined with other herbs in this formula it is famous for nourishing and cooling your blood or yin energy.
- Corydalis Rhizoma (Yan Hu Suo)Description pending...
- Curculigo Rhizome (Xian mao)Curculigo is a Traditional Chinese medicinal herb that is known for its ability to eliminates dampness, strengthens bones and muscles, supports a healthy sexual response. One of the best herbs at kidney yang tonifying.
- Cuscuta (Tu Si Zi)This tiny seed gently warms the Kidney Yang, tonifies the Kidney Yin and nourishes the Liver. Its high flavonoid content improves all functions related to conception and potency.
- Dipsacus (Xu Duan)Dipsacus is commonly used in conjunction with Niu Xi above, to enhance the effects of both herbs. Dipsacus treats both the liver and kidney channels, key components in menstrual irregularities. Being sweet and slightly warm it can strengthen the enhance yang energy. (Women are predominantly(...)
- Discoreae Root (Shan Yao)Food should be our first medicine and Discorea is wild yam, a traditional food source. Discorea is used as a supportive herb in our menopause supplement to balance both the yin and yang with its neutral energy. Yam is known as one of the easiest foods to digest and this herb helps both the(...)
- Dried Ginger Root (Pao Jiang)This tuberos root has been used both as a food and medicine for thousands of years. Ginger is excellent for issues from digestion to cognition, as well as inflammation. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) teaches that certain foods have medicinal properties, ginger may be at the top of that list.
- Eclipta (Mo Han Lian)Eclipta has a wide range of biological uses. In China it has been used as a cooling and restorative herb for centuries. Eciplta is considered to be one of the best remedies for the hair and is also used as a rejuvenative liver tonic. The wide range of chemical compounds make eclipta excellent(...)
- Epimedium (Yin Yang Huo)Epimedium nourishes your yin and improves and promotes healthy bone density with trace minerals and bone growth factors. Epimedium has many research studies showing its ability to improve bone density while protecting the bones from typical degenerative aging by protecting cells with well(...)
- Eucommia (Du Zhong)Eucommia directly enters the Kidney channel, strongly tonifies the Liver and Kidneys and working with paired herbs improves fertility and conception.
- Frankincense Essential OilDescription Pending...
- Fructus Cornus (Sha Zhu Yu)Fructus Cornus is used in approximately twenty key Traditional Chinese herbal formulas because of its ability to stabilize the adrenals, stop excessive sweating and tonify both the liver and kidney energy. It has other uses as well along with providing an important function of enhancing other(...)
- Fu Pen ZiDescription Pending...
- Full Spectrum Schisandra (Wu Wei Zi)Known as "5 Taste Fruit" in Chinese Medicine, this berry contains all flavors (sour, sweet, bitter, salty and acrid) which lend to its ability to affect the body in numerous ways. Commonly used for issues from anti-aging to sleep, stress and anxiety, this berry has many profound benefits when(...)
- Gardeniae Fructus (Zhi Zi)Gardenia is known in Western medical terms for helping to lower blood pressure. In Eastern medicine/Chinese medicine, it helps to reduce weight by improving our elimination habits along with other herbs in the formula such as rhubarb.
- Ginger root (Sheng Jiang)Loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds ginger provides various effects including anti-inflammatory and the ability to inhibit the growth of many different types of bacteria. Ginger root is commonly used for issues from digestion to inflammation.
- Gynostemma (Jiao Gu Lan)Description Pending...
- Jiu Cai ZiDescription Pending...
- Jujube fruit (Da zao)This natural fruit contains critically important vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, flavonoids and polyphenols all of which have many benefits including stress-alleviating properties. Reducing stress is always good for our immune system.
- Licorice Root (Gan Cao)Licorice has a long and highly varied record of uses. It was and remains one of the most important herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is said this herb goes to all twelve channels of the body, a claim given to only a few Chinese herbs. By entering all body channels this herb is often(...)
- Ligusticum (Chuan Xiong)This very popular and common herb in many Chinese herbal medicine formulas is used to regulate blood circulation. In iSleep Herb Pack a small amount is used help circulate and improve the actions of all the herbs in the formula. The entourage effect is important. Like making a cake, it’s not(...)
- Ligustrum Fruit (Nu Zhen Zi)Ligustrum nourishes and tonifies the liver and kidney channels. It is very effective at clearing heat from deficiency conditions such as menopausal hot flashes and night sweats. Also, this herb is excellent at improving the vision because it augments the liver and kidneys.
- Longan Berry (Long Yan Rou)Description Pending...
- Loquat Leaf (Pi Pa Ye)Description Pending...
- Lycium - Goji Berries (Gou Qi Zi)Whether you call it Goji Berry, Gou Qi Zi, Chinese Wolfberry or Lycium it is all a power packed little red berry that has recently been discovered in the West, but has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for millennia. Traditionally grown on bushy vines in mountainous areas, Lycium fruit(...)
- Mint Leaf (Bo He)Mint is a popular culinary herb but many don’t know it is a tummy ache cure-all. Refreshing, cooling, uplifting, and restoring, mints many varied therapeutic uses. The German Commission E approved the internal use of mint oil for a variety of conditions, including flatulence, gastrointestinal(...)
- Mugwort (Ai Ye)Mugwort can be used wherever a digestive stimulant is called for. It will aid the digestion through the bitter stimulation of the juices whilst also providing a carminative oil. It has a mild action in aiding depression and easing tension, which appears to be due to the volatile oil, so it is(...)
- Mulberry Leaf (Sang Ye)Description Pending...
- Nut Grass, Cyperus (Xiang Fu)This herb is commonly combined with Dang Gui for irregular menstruation and dysmenorrhea. This herb has a major role in regulating our liver energy and is known for not only stopping the pain associated with our menstruation but also the ability to help regulate our menstrual cycles. Its(...)
- Ophiopogon Root (Mai Men Dong)A nourishing but very mild herb. It is often combined with others for it’s most potent effects. Used in this formula to nourish the yin, clear the heart and eliminate irritability. Insomnia often occurs when the spirit of the heart is restless and rising upward to the brain. This restlessness(...)
- Organic Bee’s WaxDescription Pending...
- Organic Coconut OilDescription Pending...
- Organic Shea ButterDescription Pending...
- Panax Ginseng (Ren Shen)Considered the King of all herbs. Asian ginseng is a tonic herb and an apoptogenic (one that is used for restoration of what an individual needs), and often used to support adrenal function, improve mood, and promote neurological function via its well know saponins which can protect brain cells.
- Peach Kernel (Tao Ren)Peach kernel is very useful in a broad range of blood circulation applications. Menstrual pain, amenorrhea or irregular menstruation are all improved when blood is flowing more freely. This herb invigorates the blood and in so doing relieves the pain. It is commonly used for traumatic sports(...)
- Platycodon (Jie Geng)The oils in Platycodon have been used for centuries for their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Polygala Root (Yuan Zhi)Description Pending...
- Polygonum Multiflori (Ye Jiao Teng)Asian medicine says lack of nourishment to the heart causes sleep disorders such as difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep, excessive dreams and disrupted sleep. This sweet herb addresses all of these symptoms. This herbs calming effect is said to open the orifices of the heart channel(...)
- Poria (Fu Ling)Poria is most commonly used to strengthen the spleen and calms the mind in TCM. Beyond poria’s principal action, this herb is also used to calm the heart spirit.
- Psoralea Fruit (Bu gu zhi)Bu Gu Zhi is used to tonify the kidneys, strengthen the yang. It benefits the Kidney channel and supports the digestive system, is warming and can relaxes smooth muscle. Together with other herbs it tonifies the Liver and Kidney deficiency to improve fertility.
- Red Peony (Chi Shao)Three similar plants are all called peony, and different parts are used in some cases. The bark of the root of Paeonia suffruticosa is called moutan or mu dan in China, where it naturally grows. Red peony root comes from wild harvested Paeonia lactiflora or Paeonia veitchii. The bark, red(...)
- Rehmannia Root (Shu Di Huang)Rehmannia supports the yin and has key nutrients. Rehmannia is one of the most important herbs used in Asian medicine to nourish the kidneys the liver and strengthen the essence. What this means is it improves adrenal function. We use the cooked form in our herb pack as a tonic to nourish and(...)
- Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)Reishi mushroom contains large amounts of polysaccharides which are food for our gut bacteria. By feeding your gut bacteria you boost diversity and colonies of beneficial bacteria which in turn boost your immune system.
- Rhubarb (Da Huang)Rhubarb has been traditionally used for centuries as a laxative. Beyond this commonly known benefit rhubarb has other more remarkable health benefits worth knowing. In 1987 a research team investigated extracts of 178 Chinese herbs for antibacterial activity against one of the major(...)
- Salvia Root (Dan shen)Salvia (also known as Red Sage) has been traditionally used in Asia for thousands of years to promote blood and remove blood stasis. The root is excellent for circulation issues.
- Schizonepteta (Jing Jie)A wonderful herb for its detoxifying qualities. Chinese medicine says this herb helps the liver meridian and has a wide variety of chemical constituents. Schizonepteta is commonly used in conjunction with other herbs in this formula to enhance synergistic effects between herbs and reduce(...)
- Scutellaria (Huang Qin)This not so obscure herb is better than a cold ice tea on a hot summer day. If you’ve never heard of it before then you’re in for a treat. Well known for its anti-inflammatory effects and promising diabetes research, Scutellaria is just as important an herb today as when first recorded in the(...)
- Sha Yuan ZiDescription Pending...
- Shan Zhu YuDescription Pending...
- Shou Di HuangDescription Pending...
- Siler - Saposhnikovia (Fang Feng)This herb works actively on the Liver. This is a key herb in Skinny Boosts Herb Pack to resolve and dispel fat. When there is a buildup of fat in the body this herb helps remove it. It and improve the overall digestive system able to function at optimum levels.
- Tumeric Root (Jiang Huang) Turmeric's main active component Curcumin, has anti-inflammatory properties, making it excellent for health issues, including pain and inflammation. It ability to plays a role inhibiting inflammation is due to high levels of natural pain-relieving COX-2 inhibitors.
- White Peony (Bai Shao)White peony is one of the most often used herbs in Chinese herbal medicine. It is an extremely effective tonic herb and is used to purify the blood. White peony is legendary as a muscle relaxant, it relieves cramps (in the stomach and elsewhere) and reduces pain. Its antispasmodic and(...)
- Yu Nan Bai YaoDescription Pending...
- Ziziphus (Suan Zao Ren)This little seed has a store house of vitamins, minerals proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, enzymes and more that are extremely beneficial for those suffering from sleeplessness. Clinical studies and research have shown Ziziphaus, (when processed correctly) can help quiet brain transmissions.(...)
About Our Ingredients
Over 3 billion people all over the planet use Chinese medicine today. Traditional Chinese Medicinal herbal combinations were first written down over 2000 years ago and many of these “classic” combinations are still used today. (Most of our product formulations are over 500 years old). There are more than 1000 herbal formulas and over 2000 plants and minerals included in the library of herbal remedies from China. Some of these botanicals are easily recognizable: mint, cinnamon, turmeric, cardamom, garlic, ginger, licorice, nutmeg, onion, red dates, etc.
Pacific Herbs is dedicated to bringing traditional Eastern herbal medicine to a Western audience through safe, tested and researched pharmaceutical grade processing to create easy to use and easy to take concentrated extracts for life’s everyday health challenges.
We satisfy the health needs of our customers through safe, well-researched, and effective TCM based remedies using premier quality herbal extracts and state-of- the-art manufacturing practices. We produce the most effective, tested, herbal supplements possible. All raw materials and finished products under go over 200 quality assurance tests for possible contaminates before leaving our TGA, ISO, cGMP certified factory.
Our herbal extracts powders are highly concentrated so only a small amount is needed daily. For example a 10:1 concentration ratio means 10 kilograms of the raw plant mixture yields 1 kilogram of the herbal extract concentrate. Herbal extracts are always several times more expensive than raw plant powder (ground up raw material) because a much greater quantity is required of the raw plant material and there are additional processing costs associated with producing an extract.
At Pacific Herbs we exclusive use cooked extracts. We use only purified water in our products for the most potent natural herbal supplements possible. This is why a small amount of Pacific herbs granule extracts, which contain NO unnecessary fillers, has and will continue to provide… WELLNESS FOR CENTURIES.