Men, Boost your sperm health naturally!
Sperm Boost Herb Pack contains the right mix of herbs to boost your sperm quality and motility helping to make conception possible.
Each packet of Sperm Boost Herb Pack is approximately a 30 day supply.
Sperm count can be lower than normal for many reasons including:
Prescription drug use
Free radical damage
Cell phone damage in front
Tight fitting underwear
Down-bearing exercises (jogging)
These herbs have been recommended for men who desire increased their sperm count and sperm health, naturally.
Formulated by a Fertility doctor with over 30 years of experience. Our herbs are pure, concentrated herbal granules which improve the quality of your sperm and boost your immune system.
Speed up your chances at getting pregnant.
Use daily for fastest results.
When you and your partner are trying to get pregnant, sperm count matters. Low sperm count is a common cause of infertility. A low sperm count is defined as fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. Sperm count can be lower than normal for many reasons including: prescription drug use, alcohol, free radical damage, sugar, caffeine, dairy, cell phone radiation, hot tubs, laptop usage, tight-fitting underwear, bicycle riding, and down-bearing exercises, such as jogging, just to name a few.
Our time-tested herbs in “Sperm Boost Herb Pack” will get your sperm mojo in high gear!
This combination of herbs, from Traditional Chinese Medicine, and approved by a 30-year fertility doctor will help improve your sperm health. Each Sperm Boost Herb Pack is approximately a 1 month supply.
Sperm Boost Herb Pack Ingredients
- Achyranthes (Niu Xi)Achyranthes has a long history of use for maintaining healthy blood flow. Its most common uses are for invigorating the blood, unblocking the menses and moving the blood in the channels especially in the low back. This herb is wonderful for pain related to trauma because it works quickly by(...)
- Alisma (Ze Xie)Alisma contains a pungent, volatile oil, which is the source of its medicinal attributes. Alisma is often used to alleviate water retention. Its urination-promoting actions are used to reduce edema and urinary difficulties. Additionally, alisma is used to help treat dizziness with heat and(...)
- Cistanche (Rou Cong Rong)Description Pending...
- Cortex Moutan (Mu Dan Pi)This herb is the bark of the root Paeonia suffruticosa. Chinese Medicine says this herb invigorates the blood and moves the blood. When combined with other herbs in this formula it is famous for nourishing and cooling your blood or yin energy.
- Cuscuta (Tu Si Zi)This tiny seed gently warms the Kidney Yang, tonifies the Kidney Yin and nourishes the Liver. Its high flavonoid content improves all functions related to conception and potency.
- Discoreae Root (Shan Yao)Food should be our first medicine and Discorea is wild yam, a traditional food source. Discorea is used as a supportive herb in our menopause supplement to balance both the yin and yang with its neutral energy. Yam is known as one of the easiest foods to digest and this herb helps both the(...)
- Fu Pen ZiDescription Pending...
- Jiu Cai ZiDescription Pending...
- Lycium - Goji Berries (Gou Qi Zi)Whether you call it Goji Berry, Gou Qi Zi, Chinese Wolfberry or Lycium it is all a power packed little red berry that has recently been discovered in the West, but has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for millennia. Traditionally grown on bushy vines in mountainous areas, Lycium fruit(...)
- Poria (Fu Ling)Poria is most commonly used to strengthen the spleen and calms the mind in TCM. Beyond poria’s principal action, this herb is also used to calm the heart spirit.
- Sha Yuan ZiDescription Pending...
- Shan Zhu YuDescription Pending...
- Shou Di HuangDescription Pending...
OTHER INGREDIENTS: NONE
Our only solvent is purified water. Our herbs are organic and wild crafted whenever possible. NO unnecessary fillers or binders. No magnesium stearate. NO coloring agents, gelatin, preservatives. NO yeast, corn, wheat, alcohol, sugar or salt.
You may notice there are several herbs in this combination that actually come from seeds.
The reason for this is a seed is really just food to sustain an embryo. Nature works the same in humans, as it does in the plant kingdom. This combination of herbs has been working for centuries.