Skinny Boost Herb Pack
Drink this tea daily to stay regular and lose weight naturally by cleaning out and detoxing your colon, gently and safely. (Each packet is approximately a 30 day supply.)
This combination of herbs is used to:
Enhance Your Metabolism
Revitalize Your Weight Loss Results
THE most commonly used tea for weight loss in Japan
Skinny Boost natural weight loss supplement
Mix Skinny Boost concentrated herbal granules in warm water and make a delicious tasting drink, or toss granules in your mouth and swallow with water.
It’s easy, tastes great and you’ll be on your way to a healthier you.
Skinny Boost is great for those who suffer from constipation. But you won’t be in the bathroom all day. The herbs in Skinny Boost are gentle to the body and do not have unwanted side effects. The herbs will increase the frequency of bowel movements daily and help produce more productive bowel movements. The formula was originally written around 1170 C.E. by Liu Wan-Su. Liu Wan-Su is considered to be one of the four great masters of the Jin-Yuan dynasty and some say it is one of his most famous formulas.
Skinny Boost is best for those with are overweight, have slight elevated blood pressure and a tendency towards constipation. Because the formula has 15 medicinal herbs it may seem haphazardly written. On the contrary, the underlying ideas of this formula closely adhere to the written classics in Traditional Chinese Medicine and is used for a broad range of disorders. We are experts in traditional Chinese Medicine. We pick the best natural herbal supplements, the same ones that have been used for centuries!
The supplementing herbs in the formula help protect the stomach and nourishes blood so that damage to qi and blood is minimized. It is overall a beautiful blend of herbs which help clear the intestines without damage, nourish the stomach qi, and clears heat from the entire body.
Usage is ½ tsp – 1-2x daily as needed
Use Skinny Boost Herb Pack for a few months or a few weeks.
Remember, there are no shortcuts for real, long term weight-loss. But you can boost your efforts. Healthy foods, exercise and proper elimination will boost your weight loss results. Revitalize your health and weight loss plan with proven herbs for a healthier, happier you!
This product has a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee! Try it and if you don’t start seeing noticeable results we will refund your purchase…. happily.
Skinny Boost Herb Pack Ingredients
- Angelicae (Dang Gui)Known as the “Queen” herb for women Dang Gui is in nearly every Pacific Herbs product. The reason for this is summed up in the Chinese medicine phrase “10 formulas, 9 angelicas.” In other words, 9 out of every 10 formulas include dang gui. (AKA angelicae) It has been this way for over 2000(...)
- Atractylodes Stem (Bai Zhu)This high-quality medicinal herb has many well-known uses and has stayed a commonly used favorite herb for all ages since first recorded in the 1st century. Atractylodes is often used for abdominal fullness and distention. This herb soothes all belly aches.
- Cinnamon (Rou Gui)Cinnamon is very warming and results in improved circulation and digestion. Studies have demonstrated even a small amount of cinnamon per day reduces serum glucose, triglyceride, LDL cholesterol, and total cholesterol in people with type 2 diabetes. Cinnamon, can also help lessen the impact on(...)
- Gardeniae Fructus (Zhi Zi)Gardenia is known in Western medical terms for helping to lower blood pressure. In Eastern medicine/Chinese medicine, it helps to reduce weight by improving our elimination habits along with other herbs in the formula such as rhubarb.
- Ginger root (Sheng Jiang)Loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds ginger provides various effects including anti-inflammatory and the ability to inhibit the growth of many different types of bacteria.
- Licorice Root (Gan Cao)Licorice has a long and highly varied record of uses. It was and remains one of the most important herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is said this herb goes to all twelve channels of the body, a claim given to only a few Chinese herbs. By entering all body channels this herb is often(...)
- Ligusticum (Chuan Xiong)This very popular and common herb in many Chinese herbal medicine formulas is used to regulate blood circulation. In iSleep Herb Pack a small amount is used help circulate and improve the actions of all the herbs in the formula. The entourage effect is important. Like making a cake, it’s not(...)
- Mint Leaf (Bo He)Mint is a popular culinary herb but many don’t know it is a tummy ache cure-all. Refreshing, cooling, uplifting, and restoring, mints many varied therapeutic uses. The German Commission E approved the internal use of mint oil for a variety of conditions, including flatulence, gastrointestinal(...)
- Platycodon (Jie Geng)The oils in Platycodon have been used for centuries for their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rhubarb (Da Huang)Rhubarb has been traditionally used for centuries as a laxative. Beyond this commonly known benefit rhubarb has other more remarkable health benefits worth knowing. In 1987 a research team investigated extracts of 178 Chinese herbs for antibacterial activity against one of the major(...)
- Schizonepteta (Jing Jie)A wonderful herb for its detoxifying qualities. Chinese medicine says this herb helps the liver meridian and has a wide variety of chemical constituents. Schizonepteta is commonly used in conjunction with other herbs in this formula to enhance synergistic effects between herbs and reduce(...)
- Scutellaria (Huang Qin)This not so obscure herb is better than a cold ice tea on a hot summer day. If you’ve never heard of it before then you’re in for a treat. Well known for its anti-inflammatory effects and promising diabetes research, Scutellaria is just as important an herb today as when first recorded in the(...)
- Siler - Saposhnikovia (Fang Feng)This herb works actively on the Liver. This is a key herb in Skinny Boosts Herb Pack to resolve and dispel fat. When there is a buildup of fat in the body this herb helps remove it. It and improve the overall digestive system able to function at optimum levels.
- Stevia Leaf ExtractDescription pending...
- White Peony (Bai Shao)White peony is one of the most often used herbs in Chinese herbal medicine. It is an extremely effective tonic herb and is used to purify the blood. White peony is legendary as a muscle relaxant, it relieves cramps (in the stomach and elsewhere) and reduces pain. Its antispasmodic and(...)
As with all our products, our herbs DO NOT contain toxic solvents or unnecessary fillers or binders such as magnesium stearate, corn, soy, titanium dioxide etc. AND our only solvent is purified water.
Research Behind These Herbs
A clinical study in Japan showed Fang Feng Tong Sheng San effective for weight loss. The study of 68 obese people who took Fang Feng Tong Sheng San daily had a 30% weight reduction after 8 to 10 weeks.
Add Acupuncture For GREATER Weight Loss Success. We’ll refer you to a Licensed Acupuncturist. Ask us!
Below are several research studies that show how acupuncture treatment for weight loss can help you reduce hunger and lose weight. Add Acupuncture treatments in combination with Skinny Boost Herb Pack and you’re sure to drop; the weight even faster.
- Acupuncture therapy of constitution-exogenous obesity in children, May 1993, Gadzhiev A.A., Mugarab-Samedi V.V., Isaev I.I., Rafieva S.K., Probl Endokrinol. Overview: Electro-acupuncture was found to have a beneficial effect on various pathogenetic components of this patient population, which was confirmed by cessation of subjective complaints, body mass reduction and decrease of fatty tissue content, increased performance abilities, recovery of cardiovascular function, and normalization of blood serum lipids. Conclusion: The data recommends acupuncture for comprehensive treatment of children with constitutional exogenic obesity.
- Effect of acupuncture on weight loss evaluated by adrenal function, September 1993, Liu Z., Sun F., Li J., Wang Y., Hu K., Nanjing College of TCM. Objective: In order to understand the relationship between patients’ adrenal function and simple obesity and effect of acupuncture on it, the obesity indices, lipid indices, fasting blood-glucose, noradrenaline, dopamine, adrenalin and cortisol were observed. Conclusion: The results indicated that patients with simple obesity had hypofunction of the sympathetic-adrenal system and the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal system.
- Overeating: Treatment of Obesity and Anxiety by Auricular Acupuncture, an Analysis of 800 Cases, November 1996, A. Apostolopoulos, M. Karavi, Acupuncture in Medicine. Objective: To describe the efficacy of acupuncture in the management of obesity when administered in conjunction with a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity. Conclusion: The control of overeating and anxiety using auricular acupuncture at the stomach and Shenmen points in this audit has been beneficial.
- Stimulation of auricular acupuncture points in weight loss, July 1998, Richards D., Marley J., Department of General Practice, University of Adelaide, South Australia. Objective: Acupuncture stimulates the auricular branch of the vagal nerve and raises serotonin levels, both of which have been shown to increase tone in the smooth muscle of the stomach, thus suppressing appetite. The aim of this study was to determine the effectiveness of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation of specific auricular acupuncture points on appetite suppression. Conclusion: Frequent stimulation of specific auricular acupuncture points is an effective method of appetite suppression which leads to weight loss.
- The time-effect relationship of central action in acupuncture treatment for weight reduction, March 2000, Zhao M., Liu Z., Su J., Second Clinical College of Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacy. Objective: To study the time-effect relationship of action of acupuncture on the satiety center of ventromedial nucleus of hypothalamus (VMH) in rats with experimental obesity. Conclusion: Acupuncture can increase excitability of the satiety center, with a better long-term effect.
- Acupuncture And Obesity – Abraham C. Kuruvilla, MD, January 2003, Medical Acupuncture, Vol 14 #2. Objective: To describe the efficacy of acupuncture in the management of obesity when administered in conjunction with a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity. Conclusion: Our findings indicate that ear acupuncture at designated points, in conjunction with a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity is effective in treating obesity.
- Meta-analysis of the Effects of “True Cinnamon” on Diabetes in Rats