iSleep Herb Pack
- Pharmaceutical grade herbal (highly concentrated) extract
- Fast acting nighttime sleep aid
- Great tasting – Convenient
- No Artificial sweeteners, flavors or fillers
- Non-habit forming
- Ends the ruminating process, stops the over-thinking
- Helps quiet your brain so you can sleep
You can have Deep – Restful – Sleep Everynight
The herbs in iSleep Herb Pack have been used together for over 500 years. Research over the last 10 years has shown thousands of patients who have used this herbal blend have better quality sleep for longer periods of time.*
- Backed by clinical trials that demonstrate effectiveness
- Potency guaranteed with an expiration dates
- Packets do not require filler like pills and capsules
- NO fillers means a higher percent of herbal extract per use
- Packets preserve freshness & potency (you can’t squeeze air out of a bottle)
- Packets are simply a better way to take and store herbs
Why You Need iSleep?
When you sleep better, your health improves simply because your body has rested.
Recommended use: 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp before bed, drink as a tea or place powdered herbs directly in your mouth and let dissolve. Either way, it tastes great and works fast.
iSleep will improve your sleep patterns while simultaneously giving you a restful nights sleep!
iSleep Will Help You:
- Fall asleep faster
- Reduce tossing and turning
- End the cycle of waking up too early
- Allow you to sleep deeper
- Feel rested and wake up alert
- Quiet the thoughts in your mind
Tianjiang has been processing Traditional Chinese herbal extracts for over 30 years. Sold throughout Europe, China, Japan, Canada, Australia, Germany and the U.S.
Is iSleep Safe?
500 Years can’t be wrong! Many of the herbs used in iSleep are used in Traditional Chinese cooking. i.e. jujube seed, poria, licorice. Herbs used as foods are the safest form of medicine. Hippocrates said, “Let medicine by thy food and food be thy medicine”. The natural herbal ingredients have been time tested and clinically tested. (see the study on 20,000 people here)
The combination of herbs in iSleep was originally written down over 800 years ago. Since iSleep is not a drug it can repair the bodies natural sleep cycle by calming the mind and allowing you to fall asleep naturally.
Sleep is an essential part of our normal healthy, balanced life. If you are not getting 8-10 hours of restfully, restorative sleep each night, iSleep Herb Pack can help.
When our bodies are functioning in a balanced state our energy improves and we feel healthy. Whether you have occasional sleeplessness or just want to enjoy a more restful nights sleep, iSleep will help!
Our Traditional Chinese herbal formula calms your mind so you can go to sleep and stay asleep and be rested and productive the next day. If you have any questions please feel free to call us. Our Board Certified and Nationally Licensed Acupuncturist, Herbalist will answer all your questions.
iSleep provides a therapeutic amount of herbal extract in each packet. 4000 milligrams per packet. Compare this to pills and capsules which often contain as little as 500 mg of active herbal ingredients.
Pacific Herbs Premium Product Guarantee
All Pacific Herbs products are made from premium grade raw product. Each batch of herbs is selected on the basis of purity and bioavilability for maximal therapeutic benefit. All herbs are labeled with a “Certificate of Analysis” (COA) or report card with tests results of authenticity and purity.
Testing is done with several methods including High Performance Liquid Chromotography (HPLC) and Thin Layer Chromotograpy (TLC) which identifies the correct specie of herbs and the levels of bio-active ingredients.
COA testing reports are the gold standard in herbal processing.
iSleep Herb Pack is formulated based on scientific and clinical research. Click here for study links and research documentation.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Note on the Zizyphus – Studies show this herb contains unique triterpenes als eo known as jujubosides. The jujubosides are nearly identical to the active constituents found in ginseng, an herb that is traditionally used as a sedative and a tonic. Correct dosage is very important when using zizyphus and some studies show low dose zizyphus has no effects on sleeplessness. Full spectrum water extract has been shown to extract the full chemical constituents in zizyphus. Each packet of iSleep provides 4000 milligrams of herbal extract.
We test all our herbal products for possible contaminants including, molds, over 100 pesticides, bacterial infestation, and we do a full analysis to make sure every herbal botanical is the correct genius and specie and chemical constituents are cross checked for potency.
- J. Chen & T. Chen, Chinese Medical Herbology and Pharmacology, Art of Medicine Press 2004 California
- Y. Shou-zhong (translator), The Divine Farmer’s Materia Medica, 1998 Blue Poppy Press, Boulder, CO.
- O. Ming, ed., Chinese-English Manual of Common-Used Herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1989 Joint Publishing Co., Hong Kong.
- Z. Youping, Chinese Materia Medica: Chemistry, Pharmacology, and Applications, 1998 Harwood Academic Publishers, Amsterdam.
- State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Advanced Textbook on Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacology, (vol. 2) 1995-6 New World Press, Beijing.
- Dong ZL and Yu SF, Modern Study and Application of Materia Medica, 1990 China Ocean Press, Hong Kong.
- Lou Songnian, et al., Sedative and hypnotic actions of raw and fried suanzaoren, Journal of Chinese Herb Research 1987; (2): 18-19.
- Clinical Efficacy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Suan Zao Ren Tang, for Sleep Disturbance during Methadone Maintenance: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4539464/