Sugar Control Herb Pack
Help your body maintain healthy blood sugar levels by feeding it what it needs.
Improves blood insulin control and release
Safe & effective botanical health benefits used for centuries
Helps your body healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range.
Time-tested botanicals to support a healthy lifestyle.
Cinnamon to work with your natural blood glucose levels.
Herbal support in easy to use granules, with NO unnecessary fillers.
Individual results may vary.
Sugar Control Herb Pack Ingredients
- Astragalus root / MilkvetchAstragalus promotes T-Cells and activates B-Cells. Astragalus contains compounds which slow cell aging and increase DNA repair ability.
- Cinnamon (Rou Gui)Cinnamon is very warming and results in improved circulation and digestion. Studies have demonstrated even a small amount of cinnamon per day reduces serum glucose, triglyceride, LDL cholesterol, and total cholesterol in people with type 2 diabetes. Cinnamon, can also help lessen the impact on(...)
- Coix_(Yi_Yi_Ren)Description Pending...
- Cortex Moutan (Mu Dan Pi)This herb is the bark of the root Paeonia suffruticosa. Chinese Medicine says this herb invigorates the blood and moves the blood. When combined with other herbs in this formula it is famous for nourishing and cooling your blood or yin energy.
- Discoreae Root (Shan Yao)Food should be our first medicine and Discorea is wild yam, a traditional food source. Discorea is used as a supportive herb in our menopause supplement to balance both the yin and yang with its neutral energy. Yam is known as one of the easiest foods to digest and this herb helps both the(...)
- Gynostemma (Jiao Gu Lan)Description Pending...
- Licorice Root (Gan Cao)Licorice has a long and highly varied record of uses. It was and remains one of the most important herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is said this herb goes to all twelve channels of the body, a claim given to only a few Chinese herbs. By entering all body channels this herb is often(...)
- Loquat Leaf (Pi Pa Ye)Description Pending...
- Lycium - Goji Berries (Gou Qi Zi)Whether you call it Goji Berry, Gou Qi Zi, Chinese Wolfberry or Lycium it is all a power packed little red berry that has recently been discovered in the West, but has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for millennia. Traditionally grown on bushy vines in mountainous areas, Lycium fruit(...)
- Mulberry Leaf (Sang Ye)Description Pending...
- Rehmannia Root (Shu Di Huang)Rehmannia supports the yin and has key nutrients. Rehmannia is one of the most important herbs used in Asian medicine to nourish the kidneys the liver and strengthen the essence. What this means is it improves adrenal function. We use the cooked form in our herb pack as a tonic to nourish and(...)
“Can highly cited herbs in ancient Traditional Chinese medicine formulas and modern publications predict therapeutic targets for diabetes mellitus?” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 213, 1 March 2018, Pages 101-110
“Safety and effectiveness of Traditional Chinese Medicinal herbs for diabetic foot: a systematic review and Meta-analysis’ Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine – Volume 37, Issue 6, December 2017, Pages 735-745
Mapping the knowledge of international Chinese medicines treatment on type 2 diabetes: A biblimetrical study ,Journal of Traditional Chinese Medical Sciences Volume 3, Issue 4, October 2016, Pages 263-272
Complementary therapy of traditional Chinese medicine for blood sugar control in a patient with type 1 diabetes Complementary Therapies in Medicine Volume 30 February 2017 Pages 10-13
An update on natural compounds in the remedy of diabetes mellitus: A systematic review Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine, Volume 8, Issue 3, July 2018, Pages 361-376
Review of systematic reviews and Meta-analyses investigating Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment for type 2 diabetes mellitus Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine Volume 36, Issue 5, 15 October 2016, Pages 555-563