Relax Herb Pack
Herbal Stress and Anxiety Relief
100g size packets are approximately a 30 day supply.
Take Charge of Your Mood Swings and Anxiety!
Reduce your stress with botanicals that promote relaxation
Helps support healthy cortisol levels
Promotes a calm and RELAXED feeling throughout the day
RELAX Herb Pack is a natural solution to our busy world
This traditional Chinese herbal formula has been used for centuries
No pills – NO capsules full of fillers!
Relax Herb Pack is a 30 day (approx) supply is the most concentrated extract (7:1) available anywhere.
Relax Herb Pack (AKA Jia Wei Xiao Yao San) improves your mood and reduces feelings of stress
This herbal combination has been used for over 500 years continuously to reduce stress and anxiety
This formulation has the distinction of being the #1 selling formula sold worldwide out of all East Asian herb formulas. It consistently outsells all others herbal formulas because it is truly the perfect combination of herbs to reduce stress and anxiety.
Mix 1/2 tsp. of Relax Herb Pack in hot water and wait 5 minutes. Relax Herb Pack tastes great!
OR put granules straight into your mouth and swallow with water or juice. Mixing with other drinks or food will inhibit digestion. This formula is best taken 30 minutes before or after meals to allow for optimum digestion and bio-availability of these herbs. The strength of the herbal formula is maximized when taken apart from other foods and drinks.
Cortisol: The Stress Hormone
When we are stressed cortisol levels rise. Cortisol is often referred to as the “Stress hormone”. Cortisol is perhaps the most important hormone involved in the adaptation process. It is produced by the adrenal cortex in response to signals from the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. When we are under acute stressors, cortisol secretion can generally help maintain homeostasis. However, because Cortisol plays a central role as a “first responder” it is seen as a bridge between stress and health because it can modulate body functions…. at least for a while.
When the body is continually under stressful conditions, Cortisol production stays constant and this creates fatigue, adrenal burnout, sleep disturbances, and other unhealthy conditions. The herbs in Relax Herb Pack have the ability to help balance cortisol and promote relaxation. Relax Herb Pack will reduce your daytime stress levels. Millions of people use this herbal combination every day, worldwide.
- The basis of this 500+-year-old combination is the synergy of the herbs working together.
- 7:1 extract (one gram of this product is equivalent to seven grams of the dried herbs)
- No unnecessary fillers – NO magnesium stearate.
- Pacific Herbs sells only the highest quality Chinese herbal formulas and WE GUARANTEE THEM.
- Our commitment: To provide the finest quality Chinese herb natural supplements.
Standardized quality control testing on each batch of raw herbs and formulas. Each product batch is tracked with lot numbers and expiration dates. Lot numbers correspond to “Certificates Of Analysis” otherwise known as “COA’s”. cGMP processing does not require COA’s.
COA’s are the GOLD STANDARD is herbal supplement manufacturing and required by countries such as Germany, Japan and Australia. The U.S.A. is only beginning to catch up to the standards required in other parts of the world.
Our COA’s are provided upon request.
“Dr. Wago Mitani presents Bupleurum and Peony Formula as the central treatment for climacteric syndrome, which he says is comprised of symptoms such as “lack of physical strength, anxiety, poor concentration, insomnia, lethargy, somatic instability, a tendency toward fatigue, and mild fever.” Wago Mitani, Kanpo treatment of climacteric disorder, International Journal of Oriental Medicine 1992; 17(1): 27-32.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Relax Herb Pack Ingredients
- Angelicae (Dang Gui)Known as the “Queen” herb for women Dang Gui is in nearly every Pacific Herbs product. The reason for this is summed up in the Chinese medicine phrase “10 formulas, 9 angelicas.” In other words, 9 out of every 10 formulas include dang gui. (AKA angelicae) It has been this way for over 2000(...)
- Atractylodes Stem (Bai Zhu)This high-quality medicinal herb has many well-known uses and has stayed a commonly used favorite herb for all ages since first recorded in the 1st century. Atractylodes is often used for abdominal fullness and distention. This herb soothes all belly aches.
- Bupleurum (Chai Hu)Abundant research has been done on Bupleurum root used to treat headaches, liver cirrhosis, jaundice, common cold and irregular menstruation with pain and cramps (to name a few) in Traditional Chinese Medicine. (TCM) This medicinal has demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties, along with(...)
- Cortex Moutan (Mu Dan Pi)This herb is the bark of the root Paeonia suffruticosa. Chinese Medicine says this herb invigorates the blood and moves the blood. When combined with other herbs in this formula it is famous for nourishing and cooling your blood or yin energy.
- Dried Ginger Root (Pao Jiang)This tuberos root has been used both as a food and medicine for thousands of years. Ginger is excellent for issues from digestion to cognition, as well as inflammation. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) teaches that certain foods have medicinal properties, ginger may be at the top of that list.
- Gardeniae Fructus (Zhi Zi)Gardenia is known in Western medical terms for helping to lower blood pressure. In Eastern medicine/Chinese medicine, it helps to reduce weight by improving our elimination habits along with other herbs in the formula such as rhubarb.
- Licorice Root (Gan Cao)Licorice has a long and highly varied record of uses. It was and remains one of the most important herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is said this herb goes to all twelve channels of the body, a claim given to only a few Chinese herbs. By entering all body channels this herb is often(...)
- Mint Leaf (Bo He)Mint is a popular culinary herb but many don’t know it is a tummy ache cure-all. Refreshing, cooling, uplifting, and restoring, mints many varied therapeutic uses. The German Commission E approved the internal use of mint oil for a variety of conditions, including flatulence, gastrointestinal(...)
- Polygonum Multiflori (Ye Jiao Teng)Asian medicine says lack of nourishment to the heart causes sleep disorders such as difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep, excessive dreams and disrupted sleep. This sweet herb addresses all of these symptoms. This herbs calming effect is said to open the orifices of the heart channel(...)
- Poria (Fu Ling)Poria is most commonly used to strengthen the spleen and calms the mind in TCM. Beyond poria’s principal action, this herb is also used to calm the heart spirit.
- White Peony (Bai Shao)White peony is one of the most often used herbs in Chinese herbal medicine. It is an extremely effective tonic herb and is used to purify the blood. White peony is legendary as a muscle relaxant, it relieves cramps (in the stomach and elsewhere) and reduces pain. Its antispasmodic and(...)