Menopause Relief Herb Pack a Natural Menopause Treatment
BE COOL – CALM AND COMFORTABLE & NATURALLY RESTORE HORMONAL BALANCE
30-60 Day Supply
We understand you want a natural alternative to END the hot flashes and the night sweats, Naturally! Menopause Relief Herbs will give you noticeable symptom improvements in 30 days or less., guaranteed. Both peri-menopausal women and menopausal women will get fast results.
Menopause Relief Herb Pack Ingredients
- Alisma (Ze Xie)Alisma contains a pungent, volatile oil, which is the source of its medicinal attributes. Alisma is often used to alleviate water retention. Its urination-promoting actions are used to reduce edema and urinary difficulties. Additionally, alisma is used to help treat dizziness with heat and(...)
- Anemarrhenae Root (Zhi Mu)It is the root of this herb that has properties of clearing excess fire and at the same time nourishing the yin. These are two very important treatment principals and therefore makes this herb a prized possession. Its major chemical constituents include saponines, flavonoids, polysaccharides(...)
- Cortex Moutan (Mu Dan Pi)This herb is the bark of the root Paeonia suffruticosa. Chinese Medicine says this herb invigorates the blood and moves the blood. When combined with other herbs in this formula it is famous for nourishing and cooling your blood or yin energy.
- Discoreae Root (Shan Yao)Food should be our first medicine and Discorea is wild yam, a traditional food source. Discorea is used as a supportive herb in our menopause supplement to balance both the yin and yang with its neutral energy. Yam is known as one of the easiest foods to digest and this herb helps both the(...)
- Eclipta (Mo Han Lian)Eclipta has a wide range of biological uses. In China it has been used as a cooling and restorative herb for centuries. Eciplta is considered to be one of the best remedies for the hair and is also used as a rejuvenative liver tonic. The wide range of chemical compounds make eclipta excellent(...)
- Epimedium (Yin Yang Huo)Epimedium nourishes your yin and improves and promotes healthy bone density with trace minerals and bone growth factors. Epimedium has many research studies showing its ability to improve bone density while protecting the bones from typical degenerative aging by protecting cells with well(...)
- Fructus Cornus (Sha Zhu Yu)Fructus Cornus is used in approximately twenty key Traditional Chinese herbal formulas because of its ability to stabilize the adrenals, stop excessive sweating and tonify both the liver and kidney energy. It has other uses as well along with providing an important function of enhancing other(...)
- Licorice Root (Gan Cao)Licorice has a long and highly varied record of uses. It was and remains one of the most important herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is said this herb goes to all twelve channels of the body, a claim given to only a few Chinese herbs. By entering all body channels this herb is often(...)
- Ligustrum Fruit (Nu Zhen Zi)Ligustrum nourishes and tonifies the liver and kidney channels. It is very effective at clearing heat from deficiency conditions such as menopausal hot flashes and night sweats. Also, this herb is excellent at improving the vision because it augments the liver and kidneys.
- Lycium - Goji Berries (Gou Qi Zi)Whether you call it Goji Berry, Gou Qi Zi, Chinese Wolfberry or Lycium it is all a power packed little red berry that has recently been discovered in the West, but has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for millennia. Traditionally grown on bushy vines in mountainous areas, Lycium fruit(...)
- Poria (Fu Ling)Poria is most commonly used to strengthen the spleen and calms the mind in TCM. Beyond poria’s principal action, this herb is also used to calm the heart spirit.
- Rehmannia Root (Shu Di Huang)Rehmannia supports the yin and has key nutrients. Rehmannia is one of the most important herbs used in Asian medicine to nourish the kidneys the liver and strengthen the essence. What this means is it improves adrenal function. We use the cooked form in our herb pack as a tonic to nourish and(...)
- Stevia Leaf ExtractDescription pending...
OTHER INGREDIENTS: NONE!
Menopause Relief Herb Pack contains 100 grams (100,000) milligrams or 3.5 oz of concentrated herbal extract in granules.
Our only solvent is purified water. Our herbs are organic and wild crafted whenever possible. NO unnecessary fillers or binders. No magnesium stearate. NO coloring agents, gelatin, preservatives. NO yeast, corn, wheat, alcohol, sugar or salt.
No alcohol, glycerine or chemical solvents every touch our herbal granules.
No Side Effects and It Works!
Chinese Herbs have been studied & used for hundreds of years for herbal remedies for Menopause, Hot Flashes, Night Sweats and Mood Swings! FINALLY A NATURAL MENOPAUSE ALTERNATIVE!
Menopause Relief Herb Pack works for both Menopausal & Peri-menopausal women by adjusting the usage amounts.
Our re-saleable, stay fresh pouch of highly concentrated herbal extract usually last about a month. Dissolve granules in warm water and drink as a delicious cup of tea OR place directly on tongue and swallow with water or juice. Either way you get a therapeutic dose of our full spectrum concentrated herbal extracts.
We understand you want a natural herbal remedies for Menopause! Herbs in this combination have been used for centuries.
Herbs don’t replace hormones they balance them! Treating menopause with artificial or bio-identical hormone therapy unfortunately, does not address the underlying issues.
Whether you are Peri-menopausal with mild night sweats, or have been menopausal for some time, you will get relief with these herbs. Asian cultures have used this combination of herbs effectively as a natural alternative for symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, anxiety, mental clarity and other signs of natural aging.
This herbal remedy for Menopause also helps support your mood and memory. One packet is approximately a month supply (100 grams) and you will have noticeable symptom improvement within 2-4 weeks. Usage instructions vary slightly by weight and are explained on the back of each packet. (see below) The recommended dose is 1 tsp. as a tea twice daily. Morning and evening for example, or after lunch and after dinner.
If you have extreme symptoms throughout the day we recommended the same dose, taken three times daily. Within a few weeks you will begin to see lessening of symptoms. Menopause symptoms occur because the body’s thermostat needs re-adjusting. 3-6 months is commonly the time it takes the body to readjust and maintain this balance. Our Menopause Relief Herb Pack can be used safely long term.
Some women use a smaller dose after a few months to maintain their health. Mix our full spectrum granules in warm water and drink as a tea, it’s delicious. Or place a small amount (1/2 tsp) on your tongue and swallow with water or juice. Either way you get the power of concentrated Chinese herb botanicals working for you. Long term use (3-6 months) is recommended for complete reduction in symptoms. No alcohol is used in our extraction process, only purified water and we use no GMO corn dextrin as filler like some competitors.
You won’t find anything else! NO add fillers – NO unnecessary anti-clumping agents – NO preservatives, alcohol, glycerin, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide or anything unnatural with crazy chemical names that you can’t pronounce. Pure, tested potent herbs grown in nature, nothing else.
Menopause Relief Herb Pack contains highly concentrated herbal extracts, only a small amount 1/2 tsp to 3/4 teaspoon is needed daily.
Usage will vary depending on body weight and symptoms, please follow usage instructions according to weight and symptoms on the back of each package.
Some women experience noticeable symptom relief rapidly while others may need to take the formula for several months to experience consistent improvement. Take twice daily for best results.
- Up to 150 Pounds – 1 tsp daily for severe symptoms (3 or more hot flashes daily and night sweats)
- 3/4 tsp of granules for mild symptoms (daily flashes but mild, some night sweats)
- 1/2 tsp. of granules for light symptoms (includes Peri-menopause with a few flashes and/or night sweats per month)
- All information is provided by weight & symptoms on the back of each package.
- Enclosed spoon in each package = 1/2 teaspoon.
- The best time to take our products is between meals. Dissolve granules in hot water. 1 cup of water makes a tasty, delicious cup of tea.
- Alternatively, place granules on tongue and swallow with any beverage.
- Take twice daily for a month, you will see noticeable improvement with the first packet.
- These statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.