Fertility Tea contains the best fertility supplements. Increase Fertility easily and safely!
Fertility Tea Herb Pack Ingredients
- Angelicae (Dang Gui)Known as the “Queen” herb for women Dang Gui is in nearly every Pacific Herbs product. The reason for this is summed up in the Chinese medicine phrase “10 formulas, 9 angelicas.” In other words, 9 out of every 10 formulas include dang gui. (AKA angelicae) It has been this way for over 2000(...)
- Bupleurum (Chai Hu)Abundant research has been done on Bupleurum root used to treat headaches, liver cirrhosis, jaundice, common cold and irregular menstruation with pain and cramps (to name a few) in Traditional Chinese Medicine. (TCM) This medicinal has demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties, along with(...)
- Curculigo Rhizome (Xian mao)Description Pending...
- Cuscuta (Tu Si Zi)Description Pending...
- Epimedium (Yin Yang Huo)Epimedium nourishes your yin and improves and promotes healthy bone density with trace minerals and bone growth factors. Epimedium has many research studies showing its ability to improve bone density while protecting the bones from typical degenerative aging by protecting cells with well(...)
- Eucommia (Du Zhong)Description Pending...
- Licorice Root (Gan Cao)Licorice has a long and highly varied record of uses. It was and remains one of the most important herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is said this herb goes to all twelve channels of the body, a claim given to only a few Chinese herbs. By entering all body channels this herb is often(...)
- Ligusticum (Chuan Xiong)This very popular and common herb in many Chinese herbal medicine formulas is used to regulate blood circulation. In iSleep Herb Pack a small amount is used help circulate and improve the actions of all the herbs in the formula. The entourage effect is important. Like making a cake, it’s not(...)
- Lycium - Goji Berries (Gou Qi Zi)Whether you call it Goji Berry, Gou Qi Zi, Chinese Wolfberry or Lycium it is all a power packed little red berry that has recently been discovered in the West, but has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for millennia. Traditionally grown on bushy vines in mountainous areas, Lycium fruit(...)
- Psoralea Fruit (Bu gu zhi)Description Pending...
- Rehmannia Root (Shu Di Huang)Rehmannia supports the yin and has key nutrients. Rehmannia is one of the most important herbs used in Asian medicine to nourish the kidneys the liver and strengthen the essence. What this means is it improves adrenal function. We use the cooked form in our herb pack as a tonic to nourish and(...)
- Salvia Root (Dan shen)Description Pending...
- Stevia Leaf ExtractDescription pending...
- White Peony (Bai Shao)White peony is one of the most often used herbs in Chinese herbal medicine. It is an extremely effective tonic herb and is used to purify the blood. White peony is legendary as a muscle relaxant, it relieves cramps (in the stomach and elsewhere) and reduces pain. Its antispasmodic and(...)
Trying to conceive? Getting pregnant isn’t always easy.
We know the secret in preparing your body for pregnancy. No guessing, no supplements thrown together at random.
Our natural, drug-free herbs are time tested. Harnessing over 2000 years of knowledge from East-Asian Medicine, women can get (and stay) pregnant.
Increasing your chances of conception is not rocket science. Chinese herbal medicine has many books from ancient times instructing women on what herbs to take to “prepare the womb”.
In modern language, this means more than just creating hormonal balance and timely ovulation of healthy eggs.
A rich uterine lining must be present to sustain an embryo. Fertility Tea Herb Pack has all the right herbs, used for centuries, to help your body prepare for conception and bring a healthy baby into this world. You can get pregnant.
Formulated by a fertility doctor with over 30 years of experience and hundreds of babies. Pacific Herbs pure, concentrated herbal granules support female reproductive health naturally.
The Fertility Tea herbal combination is specifically designed to improve your body’s ability to release high-quality eggs, nourish your blood and preparing the womb naturally while helping you maintain healthy ovulation cycles.
Our Fertility Tea has no unwanted side effects, is safe for long term use, and can be used in conjunction with IVF (in vitro fertilization); to further increase your chances of conception, be sure to get our Sperm Boost Herb Pack for your partner.
Unlike other herbal and non-herbal fertility supplements on the market, Pacific Herbs Fertility Tea Herb Pack does not contain fillers, binders nor any unnatural chemicals with hard-to-pronounce names. As with all of our products, our Fertility Tea contains only pure, potent herbs grown in nature that have been extensively tested for purity and potency. Your fertility is in your hands and you can start taking Fertility Tea any time during your cycle. The best time to start is today. Make your conception plans a reality.
Improve your pregnancy chances naturally by improving your egg quality. Our herb pack is the best known way to prepare your body for pregnancy.
- Formulated by a Fertility Doctor with over 30 years of experience, (and hundreds of babies).
- Delicious and natural, these herbs have been used safely for centuries.
- Can be used in conjunction with IVF, in fact, many doctors recommend this Chinese herb combination.
- Speeds up your chances at getting pregnant, drink this Chinese herbal tea blend every day.
- Pure, tested, concentrated herbal granules help produce high quality eggs while boosting your immune system.
- Teas for fertility can increase fertility, naturally and safely.