- TGA-PIC/S GMP (Therapeutic Good Administration)
- USDA-NOP (US Department of Agriculture, National Organic Program)
- NSF-cGMP (National Sanitation Foundation)
- ISO 9001:2008 (International Accredited Forum)
- ISO 17025:2005 (Taiwan Accreditation Foundation)
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
TGA-PIC/S GMP (Therapeutic Good Administration)
- PIC/S TGA GMP (Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme) is the world’s most recognized, comprehensive, and accepted GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standard. KP and Biotanico Inc.’s compliance with PIC/S GMP standard ensures that the quality and safety systems in their manufacturing facilities meet the most up-to-date standards and methods, thereby giving their company the ability to provide their customers and end users peace of mind with uncompromised service and products.
USDA-NOP (US Department of Agriculture, National Organic Program)
- USDA NOP certification requires that the manufacturing process and facilities meet the standards set by USDA NOP rules. This certification allows KP and Biotanico Inc. to manufacture 100% USDA Organic herbal products for special requests.
NSF-cGMP (National Sanitation Foundation)
- NSF International is the only certification body that has worked in conjuncture with ISO to set the ISO standard that meets the requirements in FDA’s Dietary Supplement cGMP CFR111. NSF is one of the most recognized certification organizations in the U.S. KP and Biotanico Inc.’s compliance with NSF ensures their customers are getting the safest herbal products.
- Food products with Kosher Certification signify their conformity to the regulations of Jewish dietary laws, which means they’re considered fit and clean for consumption. All equipment and materials used throughout KP and Biotanico Inc. manufacturing process conform to Kosher regulations.
- Islam has set a clear rule on which foods are considered consumable. Any food that is compliant to Islamic law, which focuses on the sanitation and the process by which it is prepared, is considered HALAL. KP and Biotanico Inc’s sources of raw material, as well as their manufacturing equipment, are in compliance to the HALAL certification.
ISO 9001:2008 (International Accredited Forum)
- ISO 9001:2008 serves as a standard model in quality management, standardizing and rationalizing all aspects of the manufacturing operations to allow the advancement of efficiency. The IAF ensures that KP and Biotanico Inc.’s goods and services placed on the market, from whichever country of origin, meet standards of quality and safety.
ISO 17025:2005 (Taiwan Accreditation Foundation)
- TAF (Taiwan Accreditation Foundation) ISO 17025:2005 certification ensures that the laboratory techniques are maintained above a specified quality level. It acts as the best assurance to the capability of KP and Biotanico Inc.’s laboratories recognized worldwide.
GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- GMP certificate ensures the quality of products manufactured conform to the pharmaceutical grade standard established by the local regulatory authorities in Taiwan.