Description coming soon…
Acne Clear Ingredients
- Angelicae (Dang Gui)Known as the “Queen” herb for women Dang Gui is in nearly every Pacific Herbs product. The reason for this is summed up in the Chinese medicine phrase “10 formulas, 9 angelicas.” In other words, 9 out of every 10 formulas include dang gui. (AKA angelicae) It has been this way for over 2000(...)
- Atractylodes Stem (Bai Zhu)This high-quality medicinal herb has many well-known uses and has stayed a commonly used favorite herb for all ages since first recorded in the 1st century. Atractylodes is often used for abdominal fullness and distention. This herb soothes all belly aches.
- Bupleurum (Chai Hu)Abundant research has been done on Bupleurum root used to treat headaches, liver cirrhosis, jaundice, common cold and irregular menstruation with pain and cramps (to name a few) in Traditional Chinese Medicine. (TCM) This medicinal has demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties, along with(...)
- Concha Margarita (Zhen Zhu Mu)Description Pending...
- Cortex Moutan (Mu Dan Pi)This herb is the bark of the root Paeonia suffruticosa. Chinese Medicine says this herb invigorates the blood and moves the blood. When combined with other herbs in this formula it is famous for nourishing and cooling your blood or yin energy.
- Gardeniae Fructus (Zhi Zi)Gardenia is known in Western medical terms for helping to lower blood pressure. In Eastern medicine/Chinese medicine, it helps to reduce weight by improving our elimination habits along with other herbs in the formula such as rhubarb.
- Licorice Root (Gan Cao)Licorice has a long and highly varied record of uses. It was and remains one of the most important herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is said this herb goes to all twelve channels of the body, a claim given to only a few Chinese herbs. By entering all body channels this herb is often(...)
- Polygonum Multiflori (Ye Jiao Teng)Asian medicine says lack of nourishment to the heart causes sleep disorders such as difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep, excessive dreams and disrupted sleep. This sweet herb addresses all of these symptoms. This herbs calming effect is said to open the orifices of the heart channel(...)
- Poria (Fu Ling)Poria is most commonly used to strengthen the spleen and calms the mind in TCM. Beyond poria’s principal action, this herb is also used to calm the heart spirit.
- White Peony (Bai Shao)White peony is one of the most often used herbs in Chinese herbal medicine. It is an extremely effective tonic herb and is used to purify the blood. White peony is legendary as a muscle relaxant, it relieves cramps (in the stomach and elsewhere) and reduces pain. Its antispasmodic and(...)